6.10.09

Operation One: Getting my Sexy Back

Plan: going to join a gym. I know, I know sounds so simple but its not. I have been fit all my life… don’t have a desire to loose any weight or anything, but have been experiencing some lifestyle changes recently.. and remember the feeling of independence going to the gym used to give me. The goal is simple… concentrate on myself…. O maybe it’s not so simple?

Organize: where an I going to go? Sometimes my job isn’t always the simple 9-5 Mon through Friday scene… so 24 hours maybe an asset. Something located near the house, and I know I don’t want to sign up for a year. Sometimes I don’t know whether I’m coming or going. I always need to by a cute gym outfit. (Since the plan is to regain confidence…. Why should I look cute doing it?) Need to get the IPOD ready… should load it up with empowering women and positive enforcements.

Lead: My favorite part…. You’ll probably hear that every time. I am especially excited about this reward, considering my goal is reveled around feeling amazing about myself.

That right amazing… I want to feel… no I will feel…. Energized, confident, independent, and of course I will be getting my sexy back.

Control: unknown to early to tell….. okay fine 3 months. Bringing us into….the NEW YEAR! It’s perfect!

No comments: